Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Spaghetti

Last night I was planning on making fish. I have only cooked fish a couple of times since I've been married for a few reasons. One, I'm not sure where to buy it. Two, I'm afraid of overcooking. And three, my family is picky. Well, I had a not so good grocery shopping experience on Monday night and didn't buy any fish. So yesterday I didn't know what to make. When in doubt there's always spaghetti! It was a little more interesting because I had gotten a really yummy loaf of french bread and a jar of basil pesto. I opened a can of diced tomatoes and ate bread with pesto and tomatoes and olive oil. None of my picky children ate that except for Ella who pointed to the tomatoes and begged for "apple!"

1 comment:

  1. I cook fish all the time. When I first started cooking it, I did overcook it a couple of times. But you get used to it really quickly, and it's sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete